Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GC) (gamerip) (2003)

With a new character (paratroopa), this game is a big boost. The graphics are fairly good, compared to Wii, but I think that this game is massive. The soundtrack is some of the best and has no flaws to it, and some of the levels have returned music like Wario Stadium, and returned to Wii.

This is just incredible! You might hate me for saying this, but I think this is the best Mario Kart soundtrack yet!

it's alrite i'm just so bored man, just what the heck are you doing. But this music is just plain awesome, why they have those silly adverts on russian girls i do not know? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? m m m m m m n m n m b m

Mario Kart Double Dash has had some of my favorite music from any game for as long as I can remember. I remember when the game released and people were playing it, and its soundtrack still gives me those awesome and fun memories of the game like it used to.

I played Mario and Luigi in the Red Fire,because I
played the soundtrack. That's a silly remix in Mario
Kart on the Wii by playing Mario and Luigi and Yoshi.

This really takes me back, thank you for putting this up here. I am on a gamecube rush (collecting my favourite tunes from my favourite games).

I'd just like to point out that the Main Theme actually had a different part after the second loop, which comes right after where it is cut off.

Otherwi se, this is great!

Good ; but there is better ???? (MKWii & MK8 are on my minds). Anyway, I really like the music from Mushroom Bridge/City — in my Top 10 Mario Kart favourite musics ever created ; alongside Donut Plains, Koopa Troopa Beach, Coconut Mall, and my "special ones" : Wuhu Island & BIG BLUE ????!!!

Back