Mega Man 4 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1991)

I disagree on Mega Man 5 and Mega Man 8. As of Mega Man Powered Up, I haven't played that game yet.
It so cute, and playing as the bosses is cool. Elec Man and Ice Man are good, Cut Man and Bomb Man are okay, Guts Man and Time Man are no use whatsoever, and Oil Man is just bad.

Last edited:
It so cute, and playing as the bosses is cool. Elec Man and Ice Man are good, Cut Man and Bomb Man are okay, Guts Man and Time Man are no use whatsoever, and Oil Man is just crap.
I would play Mega Man Powered Up, but I currently don't have a way to play it. If you want to a game where you can play as the robot masters try Mega Man Day in The Lime light 1-3 (Fan Game).

Here's my top 5 list
5. Mega man 4 (NES)
4. Mega man powered up (PSP)
3. Mega man III (GB)
2. Mega man 10 (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360)
1. Mega man X5 (PSX)
I don’t quite agree with Mega Man III (GB) because almost all the songs are knocked off from Mega Man 3 & 4 (NES)

Here is my top 5 favorites:
5. Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
4. Mega Man 7
3. Mega Man Battle Network
2. Mega Man 6
1. Mega Man X4

Here is my top 5 favorites:
5. Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
4. Mega Man 7
3. Mega Man Battle Network
2. Mega Man 6
1. Mega Man X4
Here's my top 12 favorite Mega Man games:
12.Mega Man 6.
11.Mega Man Zero 4.
10.Mega Man 7.
9.Mega Man X3.
8.Mega Man 4.
7.Mega Man 2.
6.Mega Man X4.
5.Mega Man 9.
4.Mega Man Zero 3.
3.Mega Man X.
2.Mega Man Zero 2.
1.Mega Man 3.
Note: I haven't played the Legends games yet or the two RPG series because I'm not into RPG's.

Mega Man 4 has a incredible soundtrack! My favorites are the title theme, Toad Man, Skull Man, Bright Man, Drill Man, Ring Man, Both Cossack stages, the boss theme, the stage select, the weapon get theme, and the staff roll. As for the game itself, it's amazing. Firstly, Mega Man 4 has some great stages with each having fun setpieces and great enemies (Expect up n' down). It even has the first auto-scrolling stage in the Mega Man franchise. However, the Wily stages are pretty weak compared to the rest of the stages, but they're not too bad. As for the weapons, they're great! Each weapon in this game is useful like the Devastating power of the Drill Bomb, the Flash Stopper which allows you to shoot enemies while they're frozen, the amazing Rain Flush which is a powerful screen nuke, and the powerful Pharaoh Shot which allows you to fire multiple charge shots and it even let's you hold a charge shot for future use. The only bad weapon in this game is skull barrier which barely hurts enemies and it's completely useless (Even against the boss it's weak against). As for the bosses, they're fun and challenging and they have fun patterns that are fun to learn. Like Pharaoh Man, Drill Man, Ring Man, Skull Man, The Square Machine, and Wily Machine 4 (Phase 2). Overall, Mega Man 4 is a amazing game with great weapons, fun bosses, great stages, and great enemies.
Soundtrack: 8.8/10.
Game: 8.6/10.

Last edited:
Coming right off of Mega Man 3, it's not surprising that Mega Man 4 is a great game with an amazing soundtrack. This game is where the music started getting more advanced. More channels were getting used and Capcom was taking advantage of the hardware. Almost every song is a bop and they really enhance the gameplay. As for the game, it's very good as well. Once again the robot masters and their stages don't feel stale or forgettable. If I'm not mistaken, a fan actually designed Dust Man. The stage gimmicks are fun, like Bright Man's on and off lights, or Toad Man's rain. This is also one of the first Mega Man games to have Dr. Wily is not revealed at the beginning to be the antagonist. Although, he still is. Mega Man 4 is an amazing follow up to Mega Man 3, it's a shame 5 or 6 wouldn't exactly live up to the reputation.
Favorites:
Bright Man's Stage
Pharaoh Man's Stage
Dust Man's Stage
Skull Man's Stage (It always sounded like a Dr. Wily Stage theme to me.)
Dr. Cossack Stage 2
Last Boss

Dislike:
None

Coming right off of Mega Man 3, it's not surprising that Mega Man 4 is a great game with an amazing soundtrack. This game is where the music started getting more advanced. More channels were getting used and Capcom was taking advantage of the hardware. Almost every song is a bop and they really enhance the gameplay. As for the game, it's very good as well. Once again the robot masters and their stages don't feel stale or forgettable. If I'm not mistaken, a fan actually designed Dust Man. The stage gimmicks are fun, like Bright Man's on and off lights, or Toad Man's rain. This is also one of the first Mega Man games to have Dr. Wily is not revealed at the beginning to be the antagonist. Although, he still is. Mega Man 4 is an amazing follow up to Mega Man 3, it's a shame 5 or 6 wouldn't exactly live up to the reputation.
Favorites:
Bright Man's Stage
Pharaoh Man's Stage
Dust Man's Stage
Skull Man's Stage (It always sounded like a Dr. Wily Stage theme to me.)
Dr. Cossack Stage 2
Last Boss

Dislike:
None
Mega Man 4 is a amazing game with great stages with fun gimmicks and enemies, fun bosses with interesting patterns, a good line up of Robot Masters like Drill Man, Skull Man, Ring Man, and Pharoah Man for example. On top of that, Mega Man 4 has one of the best set of weapons in the classic series such as Drill Bomb, Rain Flush, Pharaoh Shot, Flash Stopper, Dive Missile, and so on. It also has a fantastic soundtrack that is almost as good as Mega Man 2 and 3. As for the game, I'll say it's my second favorite of the NES Saga behind Mega Man 3. Oh, and here's my ranking of the NES Mega Man Saga from my favorite to least favorite:
1.Mega Man 3.
2.Mega Man 4.
3.Mega Man 2.
4.Mega Man 6.
5.Mega Man 1.
6.Mega Man 5.

Back