Need for Speed: Carbon (Soundtrack) (GC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Windows, Xbox 360) (gamerip) (2006)

yeah...if someone knows the main menu tracks's names...please tell me..btw drifting is easy...i personally make about 4 million with chevrolette corvette...it,s easy...just go as fast as u can....

I think this is one of the best PS2 games ever! Great graphics, cool cars, lots of customization, and lots of modes give you lots of things to do.

i think need for speed CARBON is best from need for speed PRO-STREET, I prefer need for speed carbon to play not PRO-STREET, as its sound tracks are also nice... i like its cars race track and the most DRIFT.... as i use 2 play this game every night i'm perfect in drift race... but while police-chase the soundtracks should be more hard rock or strong electronic....... hmmmmmmm this need for speed carbon is one of my favorites.. but i dont enjoyed in PRO-STREET. i dont know why but i dont like...

For the main menu song on the "Press Start" screen. go to the TIME SPLITTERS 3 FUTURE PERFECT soundtrack and download Breaking and Entering.. it's also an EA game and shows how they can just recycle stuff.. lol
enjoy!

This game is awesome. The cops are a lil harder though, i think it's due to the curves and the fact that this edition is at night lol. You can't find the menu music because it's a mixture of three songs, representing the three types of cars on this installment of NFS. The game plays the song according to what car is on screen. That first one you hear, is for the exotics. Whats the first car they show when the game loads? The audi, which is a exotic. The tuners have an upbeat techno track, and the muscles have a rock track. Sometimes you have to wait to hear them, but they do change accordingly.

Carbon rocks and I like all the music except for the rock tracks. Pro street isnt all that great and I hope they're coming out with a most wanted style game soon.

My Name Is Usama . I m Frm Pakistan . I have been Played Need For Speed Carbo . I Like These All Tracks . My Favourite Track Is Ekstrak feat. Know-1 - Hard Drivers .

hey this is shiva from bangalore in india.
i really like nfs carbon tracks but i feel most wanted's tracks did more justice to the game

Great sound tracks.

I have been looking around for these songs, thanks a lot!

EA always delivers the best GAME! I like it.

what is the song at the start of the game the one where the 2 cars are racing and one falls off the canyon the very start NOT THE STORY LINE START.

To get the title menu music....go to "T" section on this game and click on "IME SPLITTERS 3 FUTURE PERFECT " game and select "Breaking and entering" and enjoy the music.....

awsome but can you please put the soundtrack of nfs undercover there is a song in there i really like but don't re member the name so pls put songs from nfs undercover

Back