Need for Speed: Carbon (Soundtrack) (GC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Windows, Xbox 360) (gamerip) (2006)

Hey man! NFS Carbon rocks! This album rocks! But, what I really want is the soundtrack of the Main Menu, you know, the music on the background that starts when you open the game. Is there anyway that you can give us any link to download it?

this is a really nice game and the soundtrack is awesome, even most wanted had great songs, but i hated prostreet. Undercover is topz but the soundtrack isnt on the site yet so im sad

i love this game especially the race wars...hard to beat them all....i love most wanted too...but carbon is just like fast and furious(tokyo drift) movie ,i love the movie too... go in challenging race n show me ur talent guys and thats little bit interesting...

This game is awesome. The cops are a lil harder though, i think it's due to the curves and the fact that this edition is at night lol. You can't find the menu music because it's a mixture of three songs, representing the three types of cars on this installment of NFS.

think need for speed CARBON is best from need for speed PRO-STREET, I prefer need for speed carbon to play not PRO-STREET, as its sound tracks are also nice... i like its cars race track and the most DRIFT.... as i use 2 play this game every night i'm perfect in drift race... but while police-chase the soundtracks should be more hard rock or strong electronic....... hmmmmmmm this need for speed carbon is one of my favorites.. but i dont enjoyed in PRO-STREET. i dont know why but i dont like...

i reckon need for speed carbon is a great game. it's sound track has it's goos and bad songs. I want the muscle car theme song.. Sounds epic

Carbon is the hardest NFS serial ever.it's test ur driving skill coz the valley is so challenging.Most wanted is the most excitement NFS serial ever.The pursuit is also the hardest ever.Ekstrak Hard drivers.....it's cool man!!!!!!

Electronic Arts will never ever give any of their own composed music for this game because it's their copyright to own it so bear with it.

As for the OST, it's great actually and EA Black Box really puts the hard work in choosing effectively musics that are suitable for this game.

I really like the song "hype boys" it is awesome,but am looking for the main menu theme but I cannot find it here please someone tell me where I can find it

Back