New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (2009)

This game is about 8 years old, yet the music is so awesome. World 9 is a pain (still working on 9-7), but still an awesome game. I'd be willing to buy the music itself for the same price I got the actual game. I'd love to finish the rest of it, especially with someone else, but no one will play the game with me at that level (even though I got the characters to each have 99 lives). Oh well, still awesome music, so awesome, they added it in the game that came out later, New Super Mario bros 2. Back in the NES days, people that have played Mario 3 will say it ha awesome music. If you were to show them the music from this game, they would lose their mind.
but then they will say 'bUt tHiS iS mOrE mOdErN aNd SuPeR mArIo bRoS 3 wAs oN a nEs aNd iT mAnAgEd tO hAvE nIcE mUsIc'

new soup 2 and wii u were bland or unoriginal
we all know this fact, right? that's talking. we heed originality that's just like newer soup of super mario 3d world!
If Nintendo is going to make new soup U 2, I'm giving every idea I have in my minds and make it super custom that the mario veterans don't even recognise the beautiful layout.

but then they will say 'bUt tHiS iS mOrE mOdErN aNd SuPeR mArIo bRoS 3 wAs oN a nEs aNd iT mAnAgEd tO hAvE nIcE mUsIc'
If you managed to time travel back to the NES ages, their eyes will probably pop out from their sockets, and Nintendo will see the design, and add more of their ideas, which makes the games after SMB3 to change, and become more advanced?

you know wat new soup wii is actually the best one if ya tink bout it new soup ds was good but the ds wasnt THAT powerful but the wii made it good with epic music cool new items (finally the opposite of the fire flower) good level design and oh that final boss OMG
actually I love that new soup wii... if I had the chance to play that game...

actually I love that new soup wii... if I had the chance to play that game...
i played it when i was 5 beat the game after deleting save files out of frustration and then accidentally copied ma big brother's file (he'd completed the game) but deleted the file

If you managed to time travel back to the NES ages, their eyes will probably pop out from their sockets, and Nintendo will see the design, and add more of their ideas, which makes the games after SMB3 to change, and become more advanced?
they advanced but dumbed down the difficulty

we all know this fact, right? that's talking. we heed originality that's just like newer soup of super mario 3d world!
If Nintendo is going to make new soup U 2, I'm giving every idea I have in my minds and make it super custom that the mario veterans don't even recognise the beautiful layout.
hopefull they make the overworld look nicer with nicer music gosh darn that new music for overworld sucked

me 2
I hope they can make the last nsmb game: nsmbs
and everything is so original and they have reference to the past Mario games:
Super Mario world 1 and 2's Yoshi island: Forest world
Super Mario sunshine: Beach/seashore
Super Mario land: Desert
Super Mario bros 2 USA: dream world
Luigi's mansion: Ghost world
Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2: Outer space

i tried downloading these, and on the website, the songs sound great quality. but when you download the mp3 files, (flac as well) they come out glitchy and broken when the songs get just a bit too loud, "ground" being the most noticeable, so far.

Last edited:
i tried downloading these, and on the website, the songs sound great quality. but when you download the mp3 files, (flac as well) they come out glitchy and broken when the songs get just a bit too loud, "ground" being the most noticeable, so far. i won't be downloading these until these get fixed, sadly. was excited to add these to my collection.
Are you using iTunes?

yes. does itunes just screw this album up specifically or somethin? that's really strange. are they uncompressed?
This game's files are originally encoded at 32Khz sample rate. Virtually all Apple products are notorious for not being able to play music at different sample rates. Its just a really bad music player.

New Super Mario Bros Wii's Soundtrack Is Pretty Great. The game itself is Your Standard Mario Game With New Powers. One Of Which Is even more Broken Than The Cape Feather. Overall, Great Soundtrack & A Standard But Great Game. Soundtrack:9/10. Game:7.6/10.

Back