New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii U, Wii) (gamerip) (2009)

This game is about 8 years old, yet the music is so awesome. World 9 is a pain (still working on 9-7), but still an awesome game. I'd be willing to buy the music itself for the same price I got the actual game. I'd love to finish the rest of it, especially with someone else, but no one will play the game with me at that level (even though I got the characters to each have 99 lives). Oh well, still awesome music, so awesome, they added it in the game that came out later, New Super Mario bros 2. Back in the NES days, people that have played Mario 3 will say it ha awesome music. If you were to show them the music from this game, they would lose their mind.

I really liked it and all...but it would have been
nice if there was that one track that plays before you fight bowser, that would be great, thanks!

This is awesome! I am making a project on Scratch and was looking for music until I saw this website. It had exactly what I needed. Thank you!

OMG! When i listen the bowser battle theme (not the final battle, the first bowser battle) i ge seriously mindbowed! you get that perfect intro, then changes it into a different thing, en then the intro comes slowly back!
It is just perfect! THX Nintendo! THX khinsider!

Should "Overworld" not refer to the map...? This album uses "Overworld" as referring to the stage theme...

Here is the game which started the unoriginality of new soup series. Ignoring this horrible fact, I love this game's playthrough since I don't have a WII and have to watch youtube to watch the full walkthrough.

Here is the game which started the unoriginality of new soup series. Ignoring this horrible fact, I love this game's playthrough since I don't have a WII and have to watch youtube to watch the full walkthrough.
F in chat :( this game gives me nostalgia

actually I like this game too( I watch the gameplays and the levels are pretty good).
If new soup 2 can be better...
And the soundtracks are pretty good too!
you know wat new soup wii is actually the best one if ya tink bout it new soup ds was good but the ds wasnt THAT powerful but the wii made it good with epic music cool new items (finally the opposite of the fire flower) good level design and oh that final boss OMG

you know wat new soup wii is actually the best one if ya tink bout it new soup ds was good but the ds wasnt THAT powerful but the wii made it good with epic music cool new items (finally the opposite of the fire flower) good level design and oh that final boss OMG
new soup 2 and wii u were bland or unoriginal

Back