New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (2009)

Why is the quality so poor?
Well, it’s a Wii game, so it’s going to be pretty low quality
pretty soon though I’m going to try and re-upload this soundtrack organized better with the higher quality versions of some music from New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, and I’m also going to try and fix the New Super Mario Bros. U soundtrack and replace it with the Deluxe tracks and get the Deluxe page removed since, as I’ve learned, they’re exactly the same but higher quality

I remember when I played this game as a kid and reached the tower boss levels I would dodge all the attacks and avoid hitting the koopalings just to listen to the music. The music in this game slaps.

I remember when I played this game as a kid and reached the tower boss levels I would dodge all the attacks and avoid hitting the koopalings just to listen to the music. The music in this game slaps.
I never really did that. I just defeated them and moved on to the next stage. Then again, I haven't played this game in two years, so maybe I'll probably do the same thing. I do have a Nintendo Wii, but at the moment, getting the game and beating it again isn't very high on my video game list.

Why is the jingle for everyone bubbling themselves "Player Down (Multiplayer)" the unused variation of it? The correct jingle is on here but it's a separate track named "Funny Theme" for some reason.

Back