Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) (gamerip) (2020)

Green Streamer Toad Town is the wrong version. I don't know which it is but it's not Green Streamer.
Coming back to this comment, I now realize Red Streamer Toad Town is what I know as Toad Town Ghost Town, making Green Streamer Toad Town track 6-22. Sorry about that.

How do you put a colon in the name of the song? I see there is one in the very first song, and I need to put some in MY uploads.

Coming back to this comment, I now realize Red Streamer Toad Town is what I know as Toad Town Ghost Town, making Green Streamer Toad Town track 6-22. Sorry about that.
so if im getting this right:
the toad town (red streamer) is missing and there's only the ghost town vers.
6-22 toad town plays the purple streamer version (so it should be in the track position of toad town green streamer)
while "toad town (green streamer)" should be renamed to 6-22 toad town
is this correct?

so if im getting this right:
the toad town (red streamer) is missing and there's only the ghost town vers.
6-22 toad town plays the purple streamer version (so it should be in the track position of toad town green streamer)
while "toad town (green streamer)" should be renamed to 6-22 toad town
is this correct?
No. Toad Town (Red Streamer) is what I call Toad Town Ghost Town. Toad (Blue Streamer) is what I call Toad Town (Red Streamer REMOVAL). Yellow is blue, purple is yellow, green is purple, and normal Toad Town is Toad Town (Green Streamer Removal). Basically, the names I have for the tracks are derived from Yoshi's VGM rips.

No. Toad Town (Red Streamer) is what I call Toad Town Ghost Town. Toad (Blue Streamer) is what I call Toad Town (Red Streamer REMOVAL). Yellow is blue, purple is yellow, green is purple, and normal Toad Town is Toad Town (Green Streamer Removal). Basically, the names I have for the tracks are derived from Yoshi's VGM rips.
ohhhh i see, thanks for the clarification!

My main issue with how the battle themes are handled here is that they combine the normal and thinking variations with no way to listen to them separately. Don't get me wrong, having the combined version of the battle themes is great and it's even better that they end with their respective victory jingles, but I really wish that we could have tracks that are just the normal/thinking variations on their own with no transitions.

Back