PERSONA3 FES ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2007)

I think this album is the best album for Persona.
Although, some of the songs're just the remix from before. But, they have the differences, such as the bits, the melody, and other stuff.
That's all that i can say about this album. Thanks.

i loved all tracks that got insides this persona 3 fes soundtrack album.although i now still playing persona 3 fes.but they have diffent from persona 3 soundtrack likes mixed up and remix its.

Great!!!!
I really luv it
The game and the music
It keeps always in my mind
Although, some of the songs're just the remix from before. But, they have the differences, such as the bits, the melody, and other stuff.
That's all that i can say about this album. Thanks.

Ive played the game, the soundtrack is very good, the beat of most of the songs are catchy and upbeat, especially brand new days, if you ever play persona 3 FES and get to the scene where *spoiler alert!*
all of you fight each other, heartful cry makes the song so epic T_T

where's kimi no kioku fes mix,i love that song..arisato kun is so cute..i love most of the song but i like kimi no kioku as in memories of you,i want a fes mix of that song..

the quality of awesomeness coming from Shoji Meguro is, quoting Mr Burns : Excellent

an d really, thanks for the links the Brand New Days is really great as a study music

Use to be a ff fan,but when persona came out.... BOOM excellent,playe d p3 it about 5-times.
The album is excellent,my favourite is Maiya theme

Persona 3 FES was my first PS2 games. When I play for the first time, I was amused by its songs and storyline. After I reached the end of the story, suddenly I cried for the protagonist at that time...it's a beautiful game indeed

The Answer is questionable and P3FES' main game is inferior to both Portable and Reload, however its soundtrack is pretty great. Blind Alley, 31st of March and the boss theme for Arebus are highlights.

The Answer is questionable and P3FES' main game is inferior to both Portable and Reload, however its soundtrack is pretty great. Blind Alley, 31st of March and the boss theme for Arebus are highlights.
I won't defend the answer but since you can get control over party members with a simple pnatch file, there's no good reason to even bother with a watered down version like portable or to give money to fatlus for the demake.

Back