Pokémon Black and White 2: Super Music Collection (2012)

I'd be nice of these titles were translated. With them in Japanese, it can be hard for people who don't understand the titles to find their favorite songs.

I love this ost because it has all the music from the game.
Septembe r 2015 was the time I beat my black 2. I love how it has themes from the last two gens.

It would be nice if the titles were in English so that the song titles would make sense (just using Google to autotranslate doesn't help very much) but all this music is great! Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 are my favorite games in the franchise, and I can at least get the music here.

I'd really love to download something from here, but I just don't have the time to comb through all the songs and decipher the titles right now.

I'm only giving this 5/10 because it's missing Track #001 "Opening" at the top. Otherwise, I still think that this and the first Black & White make the best core Pokemon games in-terms of gameplay and music.

I downloaded the "Battle Legendary pokemon" (X/Y version) and tried to open it with "HP Connected Music" and it worked, opening the track file and allowing me to import to Windows media player to put on my MP3.

However , trying the same procedure with other tracks like Colress's or Ghetsis battle theme, the track files will not open with HP to my confusion, I don't understand why they won't work but others will.

Back