Pokémon Black and White 2: Super Music Collection (2012)

Why are the tracks' names in Japanese? Can you translate all of them in English. English is better than all other foreign languages.

I adore so many of this song (I'm italian but i can "translate" the japanese names in the italian ones). These are the games I love the most (mostly pokemon white version 2).

Castelia city and driftveil city are missing from this collection for some reason, which is annoying. they were my favorite tracks. then again they are in b1&w1's ost, even if they have different names which is also annoying, h.

Castelia city and driftveil city are missing from this collection for some reason, which is annoying. they were my favorite tracks. then again they are in b1&w1's ost, even if they have different names which is also annoying, h.
I'll see if i can reupload the OST. Its pretty big though so we'll see

If the uploader could re-organize the tracks to be in the order they happen in the game, that would be amazing. Not needed or urgent, but nice

So I noticed this sound track is missing about half the OST! Most of the encounter themes are missing for example. The BW OST looks like more of an extension of this one than its own thing so finding the missing tracks is becoming relatively difficult. I'm working on reuploading this soundtrack though no worries!

You could use the translator built in to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, or Mozilla Firefox (Not sure of Apple Inc Safari) For free

Pls add Castelia city and ill be on my way that's all
It's on the original BW Soundtrack. For all of you people who keep asking for them to add missing music, CHECK THE BW SOUNDTRACK. Castelia City can be found there, since that is when it was added, while music that was added in BW2, such as Humilau City, can be found here.

Back