Pokemon Emerald Enhanced Soundtrack (GBA) (2004)

Should be perfectly possible, I know of at least five other GBA Enhanced Rips by the person who made this one (Yaksha). These soundtracks are from "Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen", "Drill Dozer", "Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade", "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga" & "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap". I hope, I'll get them uploaded to this site soon!

Should be perfectly possible, I know of at least five other GBA Enhanced Rips by the person who made this one (Yaksha). These soundtracks are from "Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen", "Drill Dozer", "Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade", "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga" & "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap". I hope, I'll get them uploaded to this site soon!
Is this yaksha posting these online anywhere? I cant find any information on them with google. I know a guy remade the WarioLand 4 soundtrack using HQ versions of the sounds and locating each instrument and sound, it was posted to some site, wonder if they used the same technique.

Is this yaksha posting these online anywhere? I cant find any information on them with google. I know a guy remade the WarioLand 4 soundtrack using HQ versions of the sounds and locating each instrument and sound, it was posted to some site, wonder if they used the same technique.
I think they were active on the now defunct FFshrine forum, I've got these from the successor forum, which is hidden on search engines such as Google to avoid potential takedowns or something. I don't know if I can just drop their name here, but you can easily find a link on the Subreddit of the late shrine for example. You've to register and wait until a mod approves your account to access the new board though. Because these rips are really too awesome to hide from the public and are relatively hard to come by for the average person, I uploaded them here.
Yaksha mainly used a plugin called AGBplay by Ipatix to create this clean sound. Ipatix himself made a couple rips including Wario Land 4 (The Full Soundtrack [XQ]), but I think you might be referring to the uncompressed soundtrack which was done by someone else. These enhanced rips use the original GBA sound, but remove the hardware hiss present in many GBA Soundtracks (Which might be why the GBA is somewhat notorious for its bad sound quality), alongside some post-processing of course. However, no relocating of original samples and the such involved.

Back