Rayman 2: The Great Escape (PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Windows) (1999)

Rayman 2 was much darker and edgyer than it's predecessor. It added the sense of certain mysticism and wonder. The soundtrack reflects this perfectly.

Rayman 2 is literally THE BEST game I have ever played for as long as I can remember!!! Never get sick and tired of it, it's soooo good!! Also LOVE the soundtrack, amazing! Fits in so well with the game,

It's the soundtrack for the Playstation version, for those (like me) who came looking for the N64 version of TGE's soundtrack. Sorry, but in my opinion, the N64's score for this game is much better.

Holy moley Rayman 2 has some of the coolest percussion I've heard in a video game. Listen to The Canopy (Skip ahead 1 minute in the song)
I remember playing the game as a child - and I can still remember some of the tunes but I never found it to be this cool.

I cried. I mean, almost, but let's say I did. I just listened to my childhood. Fantastic experience, and the fact that i DESTROYED FREAKIN ROBO-PIRATES SHIP made me a better man. I will put my child in front of this game until he/she will pass the game. If you haven't played it, you wouldn't be here, so i guess you understand. Still have it somewhere. After 15 years... let's do it.

I used to have the N64 version and PC version. This is without a doubt an amazing game with an awesome soundtrack. Childhood Memories!!

Back