Rayman 2: The Great Escape (PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Windows) (1999)

One of the best adventure games I've ever played, and the music is real artwork. I've played Rayman 2 on PC and Rayman Revolution on PS2, and both have been a real cool experience - including the awesome music.
-Tsurara

One of my favorite games, and dare I say, the most gorgeous game for the N64. I enjoyed hours of this game. The soundtrack is absolutely gorgeous, too.

I had this game for the Dreamcast (probably its highest quality form) and the graphical and musical style is truly mind-blowing, an overall amazing game.

This was the first we bought for our PS and i loved it!!! I never got Bored with it..it was like addictive..I bought All of the Rayman games!!But this ones my most favourite and its the best looking gameout of the series!
~Lenne~

This is deffinately my favorite game the music in the game makes you feel like your live in the video game. ive been looking for this music for years and i finally get to own it. im still waiting for rayman 3!

Loved this game, Listening to the cave of bad dreams brings memories back, and makes me smiles. Loved the music of this great game for the PS1.

Even it was so long ago when they relisted I still can not got away from it magic (big fan of games and still no other game give me so much emotion, not counting horrors :D)

i love this game !! i remeber geting it for the N64 sadly i never play for the ps1 but i did manage to get my hands on part 3 which is by waaay better .but part 2 is a calssic.igave this way past cool game a 10/10 ^-^

i love this game !! i remeber geting it for the N64 sadly i never play for the ps1 but i did manage to get my hands on part 3 which is by waaay better .but part 2 is a calssic.i give this way past cool game a 10/10 ^-^

This game is wonderful,and so's the soundtrack!Whale Bay especially had a beautiful tune.I would spend hours playing this game,mostly for the music!

This is one of the best game soundtracks I've ever heard. Sanctuary of the temple of fire and stone outside is one of my favorites, it gives such an atmospheric feeling for the level.

Back