SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2018)

like, the game is short but every second you pass, every pixel you look at, and every sound you hear had a lot of thought put into and was masterfully made. y'know i actually cried a bit after (spoilers) cappy said goodbye to you in darker side. it really shows that you dont need to pay 10k bucks for 8k 400fps 3d crap. the game (handheld) runs at 720p 60fps and it still made me happy. gameplay and fun are the only things that matter. 2017/10 go buy this game go buy this game GO BUY THIS GAME.

like, the game is short but every second you pass, every pixel you look at, and every sound you hear had a lot of thought put into and was masterfully made. y'know i actually cried a bit after (spoilers) cappy said goodbye to you in darker side. it really shows that you dont need to pay 10k bucks for 8k 400fps 3d crap. the game (handheld) runs at 720p 60fps and it still made me happy. gameplay and fun are the only things that matter. 2017/10 go buy this game go buy this game GO BUY THIS GAME.
One of the best qualities of Mario games is that they focus on gameplay. You don't need a deep story to make a good game. If your game has an awesome story but trash gameplay, you might as well just watch a YouTube playthrough.

One of the best qualities of Mario games is that they focus on gameplay. You don't need a deep story to make a good game. If your game has an awesome story but trash gameplay, you might as well just watch a YouTube playthrough.
That's pretty much true, sometimes some games have an amazing story but bad gameplay, or a story has a niece story but amazing gameplay, and some games are usually a good mix of both, and some games turn out for the worst. I do love this game though, but I never beat the Darker side of the moon tho

That's pretty much true, sometimes some games have an amazing story but bad gameplay, or a story has a niece story but amazing gameplay, and some games are usually a good mix of both, and some games turn out for the worst. I do love this game though, but I never beat the Darker side of the moon tho
I mean this may be a bit a controversial but I think the same for Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, the game has much more serious tone to it, although the gameplay is trash because it was rushed out by SEGA but thx to a fella named ChaosX he saw the potential the game had and decided to remake the game from the ground up making into the perfect Sonic game

Back