SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2018)

I highly agree. This is now my go-to website for videogame music that I can't find anywhere on Apple Music or Spotify or SoundCloud or anything like that.

When I got Super Mario Odyssey for my 22nd birthday In April of this year, I was NEARLY IN TEARS because I could not get over how AMAZING the game Is. The HD and the music of it ALL is just BOTH stupendous and spectaclar, I just could not get over it just like how I will NEVER EVER get over the past Mario games dated all the way back to 1985 when the ORIGINAL/CLASSIC Super Mario Bros. got released on the NES. The Super Mario Bros. Series is just a classic, fun and nostalgic expierience that you can NEVER get sick of or even out grow. I first fell in love with the Mario Series when my Grandma sent me Mario Kart Wii as my first EVER Mario game and the Nintendo Wii being my very first ever Nintendo/Gaming System EVER!!!! And just listening to The Super Mario OST's just brings me back to my childhood. Like, I remember vividly beating BOTH my PARENTS In MK Wii and watching Mii got 1st place all the time and them getting dead last and them asking Mii, how are you THAT GOOD at Mario Kart, and replying back to them saying I'm just THAT GOOD. Mario Kart Racing has been in my blood/DNA since the day I was born. I was born to be a Nintendo/Mario Fan/Lover!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

by the way, here the music is set at 44.1kHz, but it was stored at the wrong kbps and it's compressed to 32kHz. The music in-game sounds much better, as it is 48kHz. I'm currently ripping the entire soundtrack from in-game, so I'll have a download here soon of it in it's original quality.

Missing: "NDC Festival (Japanese)"

I believe the "Toad Brigade Member" and "Subterranean 2" soundtracks are also missing

Last edited:
I genuinely forgot how phenomenal this score is! I cannot believe this game is over 5 years old now! Time flies by so fast. I remember getting my Switch on Christmas 2017. The ending is awesome. Break Free (Lead the Way) has got to be one of the best Mario songs of all time honestly! I'm not even into rock. Songs like Steam Gardens and Jump Up Superstar are also absolute bops. Nearly each song in this OST is iconic, at least to me, since I played this game a ton back in 2017-2018.

When I got Super Mario Odyssey for my 22nd birthday In April of this year, I was NEARLY IN TEARS because I could not get over how AMAZING the game Is. The HD and the music of it ALL is just BOTH stupendous and spectaclar, I just could not get over it just like how I will NEVER EVER get over the past Mario games dated all the way back to 1985 when the ORIGINAL/CLASSIC Super Mario Bros. got released on the NES. The Super Mario Bros. Series is just a classic, fun and nostalgic expierience that you can NEVER get sick of or even out grow. I first fell in love with the Mario Series when my Grandma sent me Mario Kart Wii as my first EVER Mario game and the Nintendo Wii being my very first ever Nintendo/Gaming System EVER!!!! And just listening to The Super Mario OST's just brings me back to my childhood. Like, I remember vividly beating BOTH my PARENTS In MK Wii and watching Mii got 1st place all the time and them getting dead last and them asking Mii, how are you THAT GOOD at Mario Kart, and replying back to them saying I'm just THAT GOOD. Mario Kart Racing has been in my blood/DNA since the day I was born. I was born to be a Nintendo/Mario Fan/Lover!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:
What an amazing experience

Back