TALES OF LEGENDIA ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2005)

Tales of Legendia, a lot of people say that it is the worst "Tales of" from Namco, but others (like me) say that it is the greatest game ever.
It is because its great history and great characters, but I'm not here to say this, I'm here to say what a lot of people (even who hates it) like in the game: The soundtrack.
Goo shiina made a great work composing great musics to this game making it get even better!
When you start playing it you can listen to a great music from Kanon: "The bird's chrimp, I sing". It's the most loved game's soundtrack in the world, everybody says that!

Terrible game, great music. I hope Go Shiina can do more TALES games. Nice change of music other than the tiring same old Sakuraba stuff. Don't get me wrong I love his music, he just needs a vacation or something.

March, The Legendary Sorcerer, Ancient ship, Enemy Attack, Seeking Victory, Sea of Rage, Whisper of the Crystal, Advancing Towards 12 o'clock, Chasing Shirley, Short Circuit, Guiding Star
These are the best songs that I have heard
I keep replay this game again, again and again cause I don't want it end!

People esay this is the worst tales because is singleplayer and they don't even give it a try. They're so wrong, i'm agreed with you this tales is Amazing, Great Characters, Nice story, music 11/10, tons of quest, things to craft etc etc. In fact i think this tales has the best music than th others.

Tales of Legendia OST blends a variety of musical genres into one album packed with goodness, be it sentimental piano tunes, funky jazz rhythms, synthesized electronic sounds, orchestral music and such. Most game OSTs have this, but blending them well and fitting each of the individual scenarios whereby the OST is played is another thing altogether, something Go Shina has successfully done, and is sought after by avid Game OST listeners such as myself. The tales franchise always had great and unique OST, and this is no exception. Tunes gently but clearly remind players of the game such as myself upon the unforgettable scenes that take place in the game, sparking up fond but sharp memories. 9/10

Best Tales game, and far and away the best Tales soundtrack, if not the best soundtrack period. Literally every single track takes my breath away, makes playing the game never get old.

goodales of Legendia, a lot of people say that it is the worst "Tales of" from Namco, but others (like me) say that it is the greatest game ever.
It is because its great history and great characters, but I'm not here to say this, I'm here to say what a lot of people (even who hates it) like in the game: The soundtrack.
Goo shiina made a great work composing great musics to this game making it get even better!
When you start playing it you can listen to a great music from Kanon: "The bird's chrimp, I sing". It's the most loved game's soundtrack in the world, everybody says that!

Back