The Gray Garden BGM (Windows) (gamerip) (2012)

I don't speak English so I'll use a translator, sorry if there are mistakes and stuff.

Well the album was completely changed by someone else so the audio files are not edited by me.
There are some things that I thought about adding information about the music of this game, such as that the music of The Gray Garden uses free SoundTracks from other sites, so Funamusea has nothing to do with it, neither with its names nor with the numbering. of them, the names and numbering were done by vgperson (the person who translated the game into English) and among other things but oh well.
If you want to add information to the album you are totally free to do so, I don't know if I'm going to correct anything because I don't know exactly the change in the listing and so on.
So that's it, I added the music on this site because I had seen people asking for it, plus no one else had uploaded it with the names and listing edited, it took me hours to re-listen to the music of this game like 5 times so that you can have your thoughts. respective names and correct enumeration hahaha but now they are all changed so "xD", If I'm wrong about something please correct me.
And nothing, enjoy the music and games of Funamusea (Deep-Sea Prisoner). They are loved by many people and also by lovers of RPGMaker games <3

I'm sorry for not knowing English

Back