The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch) (gamerip) (2023)

Look, I appreciate the effort and all but this is not the gamerip everyone has been waiting for. Way too quiet, split tracks for some reason and the track names are off.

Amazing soundtrack!
Having enjoyed the Breath of the Wild OST, I can't but love this game's music aswell! This game has a lot of reused tracks but also even better ones!

Look, I appreciate the effort and all but this is not the gamerip everyone has been waiting for. Way too quiet, split tracks for some reason and the track names are off.
You're not gonna get any other gamerips - this is how the soundtrack is in the files. The tracks are split by design because the soundtrack is dynamic depending on where you are, what you're doing, even what the weather or time of day is. Judging by what you're saying, I don't think it's a gamerip you want. You want an OST, which is not the same thing.

Plus if you want to make it more soundtrack like you could probably put the files you want
in audacity and create fades where the cuts are, probably increase the track itself in volume, and even rename those files to what names you think they should actually be
┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌

IT'S OUT !!! oh my god thank you for ripping this you don't know how much of this is going in my playlist

Hey there ! First of all, i wanted to wholeheartedly thank the person that posted all of those files here, I've been looking for them for days !
I also wanted to ask if there are the musics used in the Tears and memories, for I can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance !

Hello everyone, I have uploaded and named the entire gamerip on Youtube, you can find all the files properly named there, except a few ones that we can't descipher yet.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjyLjyXJQJUNTh6J4X4xhIbdkz5gO9UnN

Cutscenes are not in the files since they are embedded on the video files. We won't be getting any of them SFX free until Nintendo releases the OST.

I am working on getting the cutscenes with SFX reduced and will upload them to the playlist probably tomorrow ~ish.

There are a few tracks missing from here, and they all have more than 2 audio tracks. The main missing tracks are all the Tarrey Town tracks (called Ichikara Village in the files) and Prologue Depth 5 (the part where the piano kicks in).

What's weird with those tracks is I can't hear some parts of the music unless I use headphones, they just dont play through my laptop speakers.

Last edited:
As a couple people already mentioned, this is the best we'll get officially until a soundtrack is (maybe) published by Nintendo (probably next year). Still, having many of the most recognizable tracks broken apart doesn't quite recreate the joy of this game's genius soundtrack... Shoutout to Vivi for getting the gamerip on YouTube with file names decoded (as well as the cutscene songs with reduced noise) — but I wanted to take it a step further.

I'm working on assembling all these stems and segments to arrange these songs as they're heard in-game. With seamless transitions and appropriate timing for all instruments. I'm chipping away at it slowly as a side project, but today decided to create a YouTube channel to share what I've built with the community. Feel free to check it out: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBZh6H11g6ma-a_UwSt4F2tz14fSQ-iaj

There are a few tracks missing. For example, the rest of the Cumulonimbus tracks (approaching the wind temple, they're so dang good).

But this is a spectacularly good start!

Back