Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Unofficial Soundtrack (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

I can not find the words to describe how delighted I am right now... I've been wanting a release for this soundtrack on this website SO BADLY, but thought that we would not get it until months and months from now. This truly made my day! Seriously, I sparking yelled at the top of my lungs when I saw that ouroboros picture! So, thank you all for that XD
However, upon listening to some (meaning quite a lot :) ) themes, I noticed several "oddities" that picked out my attention: Like, despite this release being a gamerip, I was (SO pleasantly) surprised to hear that every track had a proper cut at the end, and not just some sort of fade added by the one who ripped the audio. What kind of black witchery is that ?! Were all the game files originaly like that, or did someone managed to get the musicians back and told them to actually score a proper ending? :D Also, I've noticed that the FLAC files are in 24-bit. Is it an absolute necessity or can I convert them in 16-bit to save a bit of space?

I am truly sorry for asking all of that all at once. let's that I am a I a little too curious and can not ask this anywhere else :3
But, in any case, thank you for the incredible work you all have put into this!

Thanks in advance, and may everyone have a magnificent day!

Last edited:
I have been waiting for this for so long! however, it seems "words that never reached you" is either missing or named something completely unrelated. its the theme that plays during certain bosses like Moebius S, I and the colony 0 fight

I have been waiting for this for so long! however, it seems "words that never reached you" is either missing or named something completely unrelated. its the theme that plays during certain bosses like Moebius S, I and the colony 0 fight
Words That Never Reached You was misnamed as and "Weight of Life Regret".

I can not find the words to describe how delighted I am right now... I've been wanting a release for this soundtrack on this website SO BADLY, but thought that we would not get it until months and months from now. This truly made my day! Seriously, I sparking yelled at the top of my lungs when I saw that ouroboros picture! So, thank you all for that XD
However, upon listening to some (meaning quite a lot :) ) themes, I noticed several "oddities" that picked out my attention: Like, despite this release being a gamerip, I was (SO pleasantly) surprised to hear that every track had a proper cut at the end, and not just some sort of fade added by the one who ripped the audio. What kind of black witchery is that ?! Were all the game files originaly like that, or did someone managed to get the musicians back and told them to actually score a proper ending? :D Also, I've noticed that the FLAC files are in 24-bit. Is it an absolute necessity or can I convert them in 16-bit to save a bit of space?

I am truly sorry for asking all of that all at once. let's that I am a I a little too curious and can not ask this anywhere else :3
But, in any case, thank you for the incredible work you all have put into this!

Thanks in advance, and may everyone have a magnificent day!
Yeah, this is a fan-made unofficial soundtrack. To my knowledge the proper cuts you are referring to are also fan-made. It is truly awesome. But I'm hoping we get an official release this year!

With regards to the FLAC files, you could alternatively decide to download in MP3 format which will save a ton of space (800 MB as opposed to 2.8 GB).

Thank for the upload, at least I don't have to go to Youtube, I play them in low quality
At first I feel frustrated about those names
But after download the whole album, play track after track , and day go by day
Name doesn't matter to me anymore

Let's wait for the official release for the highest quality . Hopefully it's gonna be May . The wait has been so long already

Back