Super Mario 3D World Original Soundtrack (2014)

Anyone ever played Captain toad treasure tracker.
it's annoying because it's a puzzle solving and then also an active moving game and who wants those two things jumbled together. Plus it uses the same songs from Mario 3-D world makes it even more snatching from Mario 3-D world anyway that doesn't have to do with anything so you don't have to read this comment.
ummmm.... so what, it is not about this great music collection

Best game on the Wii U and one of the best ports on Nintendo Switch ever. My favorite songs from Super Mario 3D World is the Super Bell Hill and Sunshine Seaside. Also, I loved both the Cat and Tanuki Suit that Mario had in this game. Game 9 out of 10, Music 10 out of 10.

Whenever I hear that Title Screen Music it always puts in a fun mood. Speaking of which, I currently own the Switch version and only the Switch version because I never owned a Wii U so there's my life story

Whenever I hear that Title Screen Music it always puts in a fun mood. Speaking of which, I currently own the Switch version and only the Switch version because I never owned a Wii U so there's my life story
Should definitely consider getting a Wii U. I got one used and it had missing components but it doesn’t really matter and it was still worth it

My biggest gripe with soundtrack is that the Boom Boom Theme is literally just reused from Super Mario 3D Land which is not the Admin's fault it's Nintendo like at least make a remix if this is a sequel to 3D Land... Nintendo you make some weird decisions

My biggest gripe with soundtrack is that the Boom Boom Theme is literally just reused from Super Mario 3D Land which is not the Admin's fault it's Nintendo like at least make a remix if this is a sequel to 3D Land... Nintendo you make some weird decisions
Yeah, even if it doesn't bother me as much, it would of been cool if we gotten a new track or like a remix of an older one

One of those Mario games that I got so close to beating but never did. This is a really awesome game!
This soundtrack has got to be one of the best in the series. Super Mario Odyssey's OST is still better but this is phenomenal.
10/10 OST basically.

Back