Super Mario 3D World Original Soundtrack (2014)

Would give a 10 but i sort of hear the background sounds, and there is a little bit cut off. I was shocked when I found this album. It is still great, and super Mario 3d World is good too, and Champion's road is so hard! It is a good game.
WHERE IS THE SUPER BELL HILL SONG?
What is super bell hill? I'm trying ot get a wii u to enjoy the original version, not because i don't own a switch; I do.

This might be unnecessary, but the song Bowser's Lava Lake Keep is in the Roblox game Epic Minigames.

Link to the game!
At least it used to be? Is it still there? I haven't played it in a while. I assumed all of the music was removed because of that ridiculous update Roblox did which made it impossible to use audio uploaded by others. RIP, Better of Alone (DJ Glejs Remix). You will be missed.
But yeah, I remember. I remember other songs like the Grass World from Paper Mario: Sticker Star, the Muda Kingdom from Super Mario Land, Hurry Up from Mario Party 9, and some Yoshi song I think (Woolly World?). Roblox was so fun in the late 2010s bro.

Alright, Who's The Psychopath Who Didn't Add Beep Block Skyway With The Beeps. I Know That The Beeps Are Not Part Of The Song But Still. I Just Want To Bop My Head To This Song

Back