Banjo-Kazooie Complete (N64, Xbox 360) (gamerip) (1998)

yay! great exept for the noises in some areas but whatever! anyways.. i always wanted grunty's lament!

Gruntilda: oh the humiliation of it all, how in gods name could i fall?

me: cause youre fat

brilliant thank you-i still wistle to the tunes but everyone complains!

its nice to see someone has spent time seperating every little sound to the world songs

mad monster mansion is the best

Fantastic max of all Banjo-Kazooie songs! (Except for a few noises in them, but you probably couldn't help that) Thanks for taking the time to fix all these up! ALL Banjo-Kazooie Games are my favorite!

I think, something is missing: The music, when Grunty had absorbed Tootys power. The scene after the game over, before Banjo won the furnace fun!

Well i think sprial mountain song is the best! and i am glad a lot of people care! and my 2 best song is Treasure Trove Cove! Hope any one likes these songs with me.

I wish over on the top of the screen to the side where it shows video games are I wish it said Banjo-Kazooie! Lole it! When I play it I'm liling the dream.

Banjo-Kazooie is my favorite game. So is Banjo-Tooie.

And I totally love GBA games and the Nuts and Bolts, too. Because it isn't that bad.

Hey, Grunty isn't that pretty, stupid lovable person! She's just bloated up!

Don't like the fact that whomever created this album and put in the extra sounds didn't edit out extra stuff. When I want to hear the Game Over music, I don't want to hear the start screen of the game. Otherwise, pretty good.

Love these games. Played Kazooie And Tooie, and the gameboy one on my cpu. Missing hidden song "advent", though that one is prob'ly hard to get.

Back