Banjo-Kazooie Complete (N64, Xbox 360) (gamerip) (1998)

THIS is the BEST album EVER! I have Banjo Kazooie on my N64, so I'm familiar with this album-- it's AMAZING! Even though there are some tracks that have some sound effects in them, they were FANTASTIC! There are many reviews submitted by other guests with a 10/10 rating-- IT'S JUST THAT GOOD!

BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER !!
my favourites are: final battle,treasure trove and
SPIRAL MOUNTAIN !!!
this game is a must play for any gamer !!

Random, obscure melodies from this game frequently step into the foreground of my mind. It's BEEN 14 YEARS since I last played! I'll start humming some melody, and realize it was some fleeting, transient song used in Gruntilda's Lair. The wandering between worlds gave me a lingering glimpse into the grand, pseudo-void, spaces that exist everywhere.

Great soundtrack some of the sound effects mess it up though but it's still great i'm a real Banjo-Kazooie fan and this is nostalgic. You lose 1 star for the random sound effects but other than that it's Brilliant

This is a real treasure trove! ; )

Thank you for uploading! It seems they really loved altering the soundtrack at so many parts of the game and it's great to have it all here in high quality
Dear childhood memories

Back