Mega Man X (gamerip) (1993)

Sounds perfect and true to the game my friend, excellent work! Never heard the test track and also armor armorage is actually named armored armadillo BUT the sounds seem to be 100% accurate!

Everyone this is the best Snes game best soundtrack,I've beating this game last night jun 2nd Good game good rip. sound treble and bass quality thank you cool Dude.

This Is The Best Mega Man X soundtrack There Is! There Are NO Bad Songs In The Whole Game! This Game Is One Of My Favorite Video Games Of All Time! There's Only A Few Games That Are Better Than This. Yoshi's Island, A link To The Past, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, and Mega Man 3.

This Is The Best Mega Man X soundtrack There Is! There Are NO Bad Songs In The Whole Game! This Game Is One Of My Favorite Video Games Of All Time! There's Only A Few Games That Are Better Than This. Yoshi's Island, A link To The Past, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, and Mega Man 3.
*cough cough* Mega Man 2, SMW, Super Metroid *cough cough*

I never Played Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island Is Better Than Mario World, & Mega Man 2 Isn't really the Best Mega Man There is. (I think I just Started a flame war.

Yes, but then you come to megaman x4 (which is when megaman x switches to playstation) and you start giving it bad reviews, when the soundtrack is practically the same soundtrack as X1, maybe you are hating the soundtrack of X4 because of the change from Nintendo to Playstation, because in another post you said you were a fan of nintendo but not of playstation, if thats not true, tell me, because this is just my theory.

Back