Mega Man X (gamerip) (1993)

Yes, but then you come to megaman x4 (which is when megaman x switches to playstation) and you start giving it bad reviews, when the soundtrack is practically the same soundtrack as X1, maybe you are hating the soundtrack of X4 because of the change from Nintendo to Playstation, because in another post you said you were a fan of nintendo but not of playstation, if thats not true, tell me, because this is just my theory.
What? I said X4 was a great game and that it's the second best game of the X series. The only thing I hate about X4 is the soundtrack Because a lot of is forgettable. I'm didn't say I was a Nintendo fan. I said that I like the NES, SNES, And Genesis music better than the PlayStation. The only PlayStation soundtracks I enjoy is Mega Man X6 and Castlevania symphony of the night.

Mega Man X's soundtrack is incredible! The whole soundtrack is great and I always look forward to hearing it when I play the game. As for the game, it's as amazing as I remembered it. The stages are fun, The weapons are great, The bosses are fun, and the armor upgrades are amazing! Besides the head parts because I don't see any use for them. The difficulty is in the middle range and Nothing in this game gave me any trouble besides the spider boss. My one problem with the game is that the story never tells the players about Sigma or why he went maverick. The only time Sigma is brought up is when they're talking about his fortress. (And yes I know Maverick Hunter X and X4 Explains why Sigma went maverick). Overall, Mega Man X is one of the best games I've ever played and the absolute best X game there is.
Soundtrack: 9.5/10.
Game: 9.5/10.

Mega Man X's soundtrack is incredible! The whole soundtrack is great and I always look forward to hearing it when I play the game. As for the game, it's as amazing as I remembered it. The stages are fun, The weapons are great, The bosses are fun, and the armor upgrades are amazing! Besides the head parts because I don't see any use for them. The difficulty is in the middle range and Nothing in this game gave me any trouble besides the spider boss. My one problem with the game is that the story never tells the players about Sigma or why he went maverick. The only time Sigma is brought up is when they're talking about his fortress. (And yes I know Maverick Hunter X and X4 Explains why Sigma went maverick). Overall, Mega Man X is one of the best games I've ever played and the absolute best X game there is.
Soundtrack: 9.5/10.
Game: 9.5/10.
I agree that this game is one of the best in the X series. My favorite songs, (and gosh I have a lot of them) are Boomer Kuwanger, Flame Mammoth, Armored Armadillo, Stage Select 2,
Launch Octopus, Title, Sting Chameleon, and Sigma Stage 2.

With out a doubt one of the best Mega Man OSTs there is, and that's saying a lot seeing as Megaman has never disappointed on kick-holy cow robot-bustin' music.

With out a doubt one of the best Mega Man OSTs there is, and that's saying a lot seeing as Megaman has never disappointed on kick-holy cow robot-bustin' music.
Aside from Mega Man 5, Mega Man 8, and Mega Man Xtreme 1 and 2. Aside from those, Mega Man has a very good track record of kick holy cow music. My favorite soundtracks are Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man X, Mega Man X3, Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man Zero 2, and Mega Man ZX.

Aside from Mega Man 5, Mega Man 8, and Mega Man Xtreme 1 and 2. Aside from those, Mega Man has a very good track record of kick holy cow music. My favorite soundtracks are Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man X, Mega Man X3, Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man Zero 2, and Mega Man ZX.
I don’t think I quite agree with that. Mega Man 5 and Mega Man Xtreme 2 have great soundtracks.

I don’t think I quite agree with that. Mega Man 5 and Mega Man Xtreme 2 have great soundtracks.
I Hardly ever play Mega Man Xtreme 2 and Mega Man 5 has the lamest soundtrack I've ever heard. Most of the songs sound so boring and dull. Aside from Star Man and Dark Man Stage 1. Aside from those two songs, the rest of the soundtrack blows.

I Hardly ever play Mega Man Xtreme 2 and Mega Man 5 has the lamest soundtrack I've ever heard. Most of the songs sound so boring and dull. Aside from Star Man and Dark Man Stage 1. Aside from those two songs, the rest of the soundtrack blows.
Stone Man, Star Man, and Napalm Man are good, Gyro Man, Wave Man, and Charge Man are okay, Gravity Man, and Crystal Man suck.

Stone Man, Star Man, and Napalm Man are good, Gyro Man, Wave Man, and Charge Man are okay, Gravity Man, and Crystal Man suck.
I like most of the tracks in that game, although Sonic 4 is one of my favorite Sonic Soundtracks, so I'm not surprised if I'm in the minority.

I personally don't like Star man that much. 🤷

I like most of the tracks in that game, although Sonic 4 is one of my favorite Sonic Soundtracks, so I'm not surprised if I'm in the minority.

I personally don't like Star man that much. 🤷
I don't like Mega Man 5's soundtrack because it sounds so bland and forgettable with the expectation to Star Man and the Dark Man Stages. As for Sonic 4, I never played it and I never will.

Mega Man X is hands down the best Mega Man game ever made. Maybe even one of the best games. (Chrono Trigger will forever hold that spot.) Nothing has or will ever be able to match it. Amazing level design and bosses. Useful weapons and well hidden collectibles. Literally hadoken. It's really cool when what you do in other levels effects the others. And the music is amazing. There isn't a thing wrong with this game.

Mega Man X is hands down the best Mega Man game ever made. Maybe even one of the best games. (Chrono Trigger will forever hold that spot.) Nothing has or will ever be able to match it. Amazing level design and bosses. Useful weapons and well hidden collectibles. Literally hadoken. It's really cool when what you do in other levels effects the others. And the music is amazing. There isn't a thing wrong with this game.
Mega Man X is an incredible game! It has great stages, a absolutely rocking soundtrack, a great armor set, fun bosses, a great story, great collectibles, and amazing weapons (Mega Man X doesn't have a single bad weapon in the game). It also has a great maverick line up and it only has two bad mavericks in it (Which are Sting Chameleon and Flame Mammoth). To me, Mega Man X is an incredible game and it's my third favorite Mega Man game and it's one of my favorite games of all time. The only two Mega Man games that beat it is Mega Man 3 and Mega Man Zero 2.

Wow, the test track is an absolute bop. Best song ever made! :)

Back