Ouran High School Host Club Soundtrack & Character Song Collection (First Part) (2006)

Mostly acoustic classical, but first 3 songs have awesome lyrics. Really captures the emotion of the episodes. A very suave, classy collection.

always great music, made me sad when i listened to it =(

but wheres the closing song?shissou??
its like my favorite..
any way, these song are always perfect for the mood in the show, and come in at the PERFECT times.

download them allllll!

Id have to say this music, from atleast a Classical standpoint is excellent and I truly believes captures the nature of the show and its many 'rich, elegant' characters.

The songs are filled with emotion and really help you connect with the show while watching it. Infact, many of them are quite beautiful and sad.

I give it a perfect 10, a seriously excellent soundtrack that can be listened to on its own, but definatley should be experienced with the beautiful imagery in Ouran High School Host Club.

Cheerful great and expressive. Love how the elegant rich and even cheery comedy is caught within the song. Unfortunatly this is only disk one. hope they get disk two since it has shissou

i've watched the anime many times, its such a great anime with wonderful soundtracks as well. the characters development well made throughout the anime. love this!

I love those characters theme songs. All of them are perfect to each one of them. And by the way...
Could you upload song Little Wing?
You know, The one that Haruhi 'sings' in episode 19.

Love this music. Watching the anime and hearing these beautiful orchestral pieces, they just really work together to bring out the meaning of each episode. Very Elegant. Favorite has to be Nocturne for Orchestra, everytime I hear it in the anime I just pause...it's so good. =)

thanks for the free downloads....keep it up!i hope you would put all the anime songs here so we can download it for free..the owner of this site is such a nice person..

I love the music, I love the anime/manga and I just love everything about Ouran Host Club. Without this, my life would seem lost and I just have my brother to thank for introducing Ouran Host Club to me.

I really love these songs, you should definitely download them all! I love the ones that the characters sing, but two of them are missing... the Hitachiin twin's song "Bokura No Love Style" and Kyouya's song "Tsumetai Yoru." I hope these can be added soon! Maybe they're on a different CD?

okok, i really love this ouran n all their character. sooo i need to collect their song n original sound track, hope it is wonderful, or anyone can tell me where to dl those OST album for free plz.........

the songs.anime are very gorgeous.I really like tamaki!What a handsome boy!Very suit with haruhi!KAoru and hikaru are very handsome.Both of them really like haruhi.unfortunately,haruhi likes that chrming tamaki.

like evryone else's comments before me, its great with the exception of the fact Shissou isnt here
oh and that only the opening version of sakura kiss is here

EXCELLENT! PERFECT! GOOD BEYOND ALL WORDS!!! That is how I feel about OHSHC, both the anime and the music. I was looking for 1 specific song, the song that is played during confrontational scenes (don't know the name of it) but downloaded them all anyway because each and every one of them is great, and they remind me of it.

I simply adore Ouran High School Host Club, and I'm glad I found this album! The music is calming, and it suits the anime well. The orchestrated pieces are my favorite part, 'specially Sakura Kiss played with the strings.

Anyone who hasn't watched OHSHC really should! It's awesome. :3

Thanks again for the great music!

Back