Ouran High School Host Club Soundtrack & Character Song Collection (First Part) (2006)

This soundtrack is awesome, my favorite song is the character song that Honey sings-"doki doki waku waku". If he was my brother we would eat SWEETS ALL DAY!!! yay! I also think the theme song is AWESOME! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!! haha!

I laugh every time I listen to this album, just imagining what kind of scene might have been going on in the anime when each song came on... especially with the Tango, hah, I really saw Tamaki being melodramatic on that one... [D
Anyway, I think the music on this CD is awesome... and I'd love to see more!! Thanks for these awesome downloads!!

I love it, really. Person who made it did really good work. And! Shissou is on second OST. The same for Bokura no Love Style and Tsumetiai Yoru. This is 1st. Downloaded it year, maybe more before. It's a pity that 2nd OST isn't available here.

YAY! Thank you so much for putting the Ouran Soundtrack online. The music is so beautiful and it's always nice to listen to. They bring the perfect atmosphere to anything and everything Ouran related.

Ouran has some of the best music you can possibly hear in anime. I love the soundtrack, and it's definitely worth listening to. For those of you who are curious, Shissou is on the second soundtrack. There are three soundtracks for the series in total, and unfortunately, the other two weren't included here.

Back