Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass (2022 - 2023)

I know this is kind of premature, but when Wave 4 rolls around can we place it before the Rainbow Road moon variant? I want to be able to listen to all of these without having to skip a track.

I know this is kind of premature, but when Wave 4 rolls around can we place it before the Rainbow Road moon variant? I want to be able to listen to all of these without having to skip a track.
Hmmmm, I totally get what you mean, so possibly! It kind of goes against how I wanted these tracks to be in chronological order but I could switch it up so all "Variant" tracks are at the end of the album.

How come the first 8 tracks are so quiet compared to the rest?
They were taken from this album, which had lower volume than I would have liked. it certainly didnt match up with the volume of the rest of the mk8 ost. I just put them into audacity and amplified the volume by about 10-11 per track so they would match with the normal mk8 ost (I added mario stadium to another window to compare the waveform). I can send them to you if you want.

They were taken from this album, which had lower volume than I would have liked. it certainly didnt match up with the volume of the rest of the mk8 ost. I just put them into audacity and amplified the volume by about 10-11 per track so they would match with the normal mk8 ost (I added mario stadium to another window to compare the waveform). I can send them to you if you want.
Oh no I didn't realize that was from that album! I had earlier downloaded that OST just to listen to it before I planned on uploading the OST, and I meant to have my own copies of the songs in my upload. I probably got the files mixed up, I'll fix this once I can.

there's no "mario stadium" it's wario stadium

I don't get why they didn't just call it: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Full Soundtrack. Like it was that simple!
This isn't actually the full soundtrack: There's still the Frontrunning and "Hurry Up!" Variations of each track. However, I realize most people don't really want to listen to this multiple copies of each song so this just has the normal version of each song.

Hey y'all, just a little update on this OST! Sometime shortly after Wave 4 releases, I'll be updating this OST to have all the music tracks from Wave 4, but each song will also have their tags edited, (including built in album art and other general info) and I'll also have a FLAC option available. Sadly, the FLAC option won't have tags on them besides the album art.

Back