Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass (2022 - 2023)

What is the best DLC song currently?
I think, either Sydney Sprint, DK Summit, or Yoshi's Island.
The true best one is gonna have to be Vancouver Velocity when it releases or maybe Wii Rainbow Road if that is added too.

What is the best DLC song currently?
I think, either Sydney Sprint, DK Summit, or Yoshi's Island.
The true best one is gonna have to be Vancouver Velocity when it releases or maybe Wii Rainbow Road if that is added too.
I'm just about to travel pretty close to Vancouver (Langley for Track Provincials) and I've been there a few times, so it'd be really neat if a Vancouver course from Mario Kart Tour made it into the Booster Course Pass

Just reminder volume is low on Tour Amsterdam Drift, GBA Riverside Park, Wii DK Summit, Yoshi's Island, Tour Bangkok Rush, DS, DS Mario Circuit, Singapore Speedway, Goal (Yoshi's Island), Results (Yoshi's Island), Tour Singapore Speedway (Chinatown). supposedly they're in mono instead of stereo. Thanks! I would like to see a forth turning of this album, like plays the song once, than on the second run it's the forth turning.

When all the DLC courses come out, are we going to get an album of these courses where the dynamic music is mixed together in the same vain as the original Mario Kart 8 Deluxe soundtrack (specifically this one: https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/mario-kart-8)?

It is my favorite way to listen to Deluxe's original OST as the frontrunning beat adds so much to each track. I would love it if someone were able to do that for the BCP's music, though I know it would be a lot of work.

When all the DLC courses come out, are we going to get an album of these courses where the dynamic music is mixed together in the same vain as the original Mario Kart 8 Deluxe soundtrack (specifically this one: https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/mario-kart-8)?

It is my favorite way to listen to Deluxe's original OST as the frontrunning beat adds so much to each track. I would love it if someone were able to do that for the BCP's music, though I know it would be a lot of work.
I can't guarantee it, but I'll see if I can make that happen!

Back