Arknights EP Collection (2019-2022) (2019)

Heya, thank you so much for the upload.
Couple of questions about some of the rips:
Operation Pyrite FLAC and MP3 are identical in terms of sound/spectral content, with both harshly cutting off at around 16 kHz (excluding artifacts). Pretty much identical to a YouTube rip, so I can only assume the FLAC was transcoded from the MP3

In comparison, "Radiant" seems to be an actual lossless and then an MP3 made from it.

Mainly I would like to know where you got the FLAC of Radiant (is it from Tidal? That's the only place I found where you could even attempt at getting these songs in high-res) and what's up with Operation Pyrite - mayhaps it is worth replacing or removing the FLAC if it's just a transcoded lossy

Last edited:
Heya, thank you so much for the upload.
Couple of questions about some of the rips:
Operation Pyrite FLAC and MP3 are identical in terms of sound/spectral content, with both harshly cutting off at around 16 kHz (excluding artifacts). Pretty much identical to a YouTube rip, so I can only assume the FLAC was transcoded from the MP3

In comparison, "Radiant" seems to be an actual lossless and then an MP3 made from it.

Mainly I would like to know where you got the FLAC of Radiant (is it from Tidal? That's the only place I found where you could even attempt at getting these songs in high-res) and what's up with Operation Pyrite - mayhaps it is worth replacing or removing the FLAC if it's just a transcoded lossy
When 塞壬唱片-MSR launchs a new EP, it is usually uploaded to multiple platforms, including the official website of Siren Records, Netease Cloud Music, QQ Music and Apple Music.

Because I only have the VIP of Netease Cloud Music, all songs are downloaded from their Windows app. I downloaded and checked "塞壬唱片-MSR,Alan Day,Jason Walsh - Operation Pyrite.flac" you mentioned again, and there is indeed the problem of lossy. This is Netease Cloud Music's mistake that I can't solve.

I have noticed this problem before. Song "X" from Platform A and Song "X" from Platform B, their audio data will not be exactly the same even if they have the same sample rate and depth. I guess it was platforms using different encoders and settings when converting master tape into FLAC to cause this problem.

There are some songs not available on Netease Cloud Music, so I recorded them from Spotify. I apologize for not marking them up. I did my best, but in the end it was imperfect.

When 塞壬唱片-MSR launchs a new EP, it is usually uploaded to multiple platforms, including the official website of Siren Records, Netease Cloud Music, QQ Music and Apple Music.

Because I only have the VIP of Netease Cloud Music, all songs are downloaded from their Windows app. I downloaded and checked "塞壬唱片-MSR,Alan Day,Jason Walsh - Operation Pyrite.flac" you mentioned again, and there is indeed the problem of lossy. This is Netease Cloud Music's mistake that I can't solve.

I have noticed this problem before. Song "X" from Platform A and Song "X" from Platform B, their audio data will not be exactly the same even if they have the same sample rate and depth. I guess it was platforms using different encoders and settings when converting master tape into FLAC to cause this problem.

There are some songs not available on Netease Cloud Music, so I recorded them from Spotify. I apologize for not marking them up. I did my best, but in the end it was imperfect.
I see! Good to know, thank you so much for clarifying, your effort is extremely appreciated.

Back