BRAVE FENCER "MUSASHIDEN" Original Soundtrack (1998)

fantastic list, however I am looking for the more mystical version of the legendary five rings music, you know when you're in the same room with the scroll but you haven't hit it with Lumina yet?

My favorite song on this game and sadly y'all don't have it but y'all do have all the other songs I like. The song y'all are missing is called allucaneet palace song you can look it up on youtube and it's not the same one y'all got on here

one of the best ps1 soundtracks to date! Squaresoft and Capcom know what they're doing when it comes to VG soundtracks, and Brave Fencer was no exception!! Kudos to Khinsider for giving us access to our childhood memories!

Brave Fencer Musashi...one of the most underestimated games for the PS1. It also had one of the best soundtracks in a long line of great Squaresoft soundtracks that has ever been composed within their games! A story can't be a good story, without a good soundtrack to go with it. And I firmly believe that this was one of those games!

Falta la de *Allucaneet Palace (all instrument combination 🎸🎺🥁🎻🎶😌) si no esta aqui, busquen la en youtube...

Last edited:
Happiest donation I've ever given, definitely worth it! Think I'll be changing to the top tier sub next month. Can't believe my childhood album is here!!

Back