Dinosaur Planet (Unreleased) (N64) (gamerip) (2000)

This is great! I love hearing music from unreleased or early versions of games. It's neat how much is similar to the final game, yet still so different.

Unfortunately there are a few songs still missing. Off the top of my head, Cape Claw, Swapstone Hollow/Circle and its variants, and Discovery Falls' variants. Ocean Force Point is not listed, but I don't know if there's different music or even an Ocean Force Point in the game lol

Haven't played it in a few weeks. Will have to jump on the Discord to find out XD

Unfortunately there are a few songs still missing. Off the top of my head, Cape Claw, Swapstone Hollow/Circle and its variants, and Discovery Falls' variants. Ocean Force Point is not listed, but I don't know if there's different music or even an Ocean Force Point in the game lol

Haven't played it in a few weeks. Will have to jump on the Discord to find out XD
Yeah I realized that too. I also wish to update the songlists, but I just don't know how to... Plus, the Ocean Force Point Temple back then was called the Desert Force Point Temple.

This album was updated on 18th of May, 2024.

Change Log:
The tracklist for the old version's been outdated, so here're the new MP3, and FLAC files with new names.

Back