F-ZERO GX/AX Original Soundtracks (2004)

I think this album is missing something. There's a song that plays in the cutscense surrounding Chapter 1: "I'm a hero, F-Zero! I'm a hero, F-Zero!" and so forth. Other than that, this really does shine in spots.

I LOVE F-ZERO GX!!!
This soundtrack has some of the best music i have ever heard in my entire life... Period!
My favs are:
Dr stuart
digi-boy
Cover of mute city
Cover of big blue
night of big blue
feel our pain
tutorial
spade
Zen
and Big-Blue arranged version

241 f-zero gx-ax arrange version ''big blue''.mp3

OMG DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD

FOR GODS SAKE DOWNLOAD THE LAST ONE
241 f-zero gx-ax arrange version ''big blue''.mp3
2 41 f-zero gx-ax arrange version ''big blue''.mp3

IT IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN ACHIEVMENT.

Oddly enough, i'm not really into techno, but F-Zero GX is an exception.
This is a really neglected series. Nintendo should either make a new game or sell the rights (SEGA's ace in the hole!)
Topnotch soundtrack!!!
1 0/10!!!

This is one of the best sound collections i ever heard in video gaming and real life. I can't even say what my favourite is, because i like them ALL! There is MUSIC FOR EVERYONE in it!
They even got the story mode and the Last Lap music in it! Even without the Cutscene music (which not existing in Soundtracks) and the Credits music it's still EXCELLENT!

I want to thank Hidenori Shoji, Daiki Kasho, Alan Brey, Tetsu, ch, Nick Moroishi, ono37 and Ayako Saso for the EXCELLENT SOUNDTRACKS, SEGA for one of their BEST and also HARDEST VIDEO GAMES ever, GOD (^^), ME buying the game and KHINSIDER for having the soundtracks.

This is one of the best music collections i ever heard in video gaming and real life. I can't even say what my favourite is, because i like them ALL! There is MUSIC FOR EVERYONE in it!
They even got the story mode and the Last Lap music in it! Even without the Cutscene music (which not existing in Soundtracks) and the Credits music it's still EXCELLENT!

I want to thank Hidenori Shoji, Daiki Kasho, Alan Brey, Tetsu, ch, Nick Moroishi, ono37 and Ayako Saso for the EXCELLENT SOUNDTRACKS, SEGA for one of their BEST and also HARDEST VIDEO GAMES ever, GOD, ME buying the game and KHINSIDER for having the soundtracks.

Almost everything, except I can't figure out how to make it play on my phone and there were no visible directions to assist me. Good job though.

I loved playing the f-zero games and i got to say they had some awesome music that makes it even a better game then some of the one's we have today. 10/10!

One of the greatest original game soundtracks ever. Lots of variety to be found such as techno, metal, and industrial.

Not only are the track songs amazing, but each of the 40 pilots has their own unique theme song too.
An insane amount of detail went into creating this game, and the music really helped bring it to life. This game is an overlooked masterpiece.

10/10

Thank you so much for putting this on the Internet! I have been looking all over for this soundtrack! This is probably my favorite video game soundtrack overall. It fits the game perfectly.

D efinitely 10/10

Awesome collection! And in 240kbps too! I got here searching for a higher audio quality of some of the songs and ended up downloading a bunch, thanks to the recommendations in the comments section. My personal favorites are:
Leon
Bil ly
Spade
Bloo d Falcon
Digi-Bo y
Dr. Stewart
James McCloud (Fox father!)
Zen (Aeropolis)
Gr een Plant

Back