Friday Night Funkin' B-Sides OST (Mod) (Windows, Online) (gamerip) (2021)

Hi me again . . . how come no one has asked for the Saturday night swinging mod?
I liked the toon and sound of the cartoon voice
(Some have also called the song "Cream and sugar")
That's cause it's not really a mod. It's an animation, for the Funkin' Jam. Putting them on the site would be like if I were to put the Retrospecter remixes of songs from FNF mods.

That's cause it's not really a mod. It's an animation, for the Funkin' Jam. Putting them on the site would be like if I were to put the Retrospecter remixes of songs from FNF mods.
Ohh . . . that explains a lot.
But in my mind I would still love for some body to make it a downloadable song so I don't have to keep rewinding the video so I can listen to it . . . it is really catchy

Hey I just found out about another mod can someone make a request thread for me the mod is:

Friday Night Funkin - vs CYRIX mod

Also the Friday Night Funkin - vs Kapi mod is crossed off but I don't see it in the list . . . what happened? I love the vs Kapi mod I think that Kapi is cute and I love how catchy the MR GAME AND WATCH song is :D

ayo honestly when are they gonn' start makin week 7 B-Side. i wanna see my man tankguy spit more "words"

Back