Friday Night Funkin' - Mario's Madness OST (Mod) (Windows) (gamerip) (2022)

in comparison with the official upload on YouTube, all stars sounds different (for example, in the 2nd act there is no omega’s scream and the in the section with omega’s minions bf's voice is higher)
or I just crazy

Last edited:
in comparison with the official upload on YouTube, all stars sounds different (for example, in the 2nd act there is no omega’s scream and the in the section with omega’s minions bf's voice is higher)
or I just crazy
well its an export from the official flp

ah, well then thats literally how it sounds in the mod itself cuz its in the files
OH wait you're actually right mb
I think i meant the normal version (the one with nova64's faker section)
I just mixed em up
Mb mb
Edit: i
Checked the leaked version
It does that
So there was no point to making that comment
I am
So sorry

OH wait you're actually right mb
I think i meant the normal version (the one with nova64's faker section)
I just mixed em up
Mb mb
Edit: i
Checked the leaked version
It does that
So there was no point to making that comment
I am
So sorry
dw, we all get a bit stupid sometimes (myself included)

This album was updated on 7th of May, 2024.

Change Log:
added joke songs/concepts from creators/misc/remixes listed on the funkipedia (as fun additions)

This album was updated on 7th of May, 2024.

Change Log:
added joke songs/concepts from creators/misc/remixes listed on the funkipedia (as fun additions)
dude can you like not fu cking touch my sh it dawg? s hit like that f ucking stays on funkipedia and does not leave it, people like you are genuinely so stupid and ignorant

I don't know how to explain it properly, but compared to how it sounds in both the mod and Kenny L's video of it on YouTube it just sounds different. One example is that Omega doesn't scream at 2:11, and LG, W4R and Y0SH sounds like they have a filter? I dunno how to explain it.

Like Act 1, 3 and 4 sounds perfectly normal, I just don't know if this was an different version that was founded or something else.

I don't know how to explain it properly, but compared to how it sounds in both the mod and Kenny L's video of it on YouTube it just sounds different. One example is that Omega doesn't scream at 2:11, and LG, W4R and Y0SH sounds like they have a filter? I dunno how to explain it.

Like Act 1, 3 and 4 sounds perfectly normal, I just don't know if this was an different version that was founded or something else.
act 2 was exported from its official flp

Back