Friday Night Funkin' - Sex Mod OST (Windows) (2021, 2022)

Again, did not look it up, i got it from pressing the random albums button. Okay i'm just going to say it how it is. You, an 18 y/o, exposed adult content to minors. It is against TOS for you to do so. Whether you realize it or not you have defended showing minors adult content. How retarded do you have to be to not understand why it's bad to put nsfw art on a website where there are minors always passing by. If this concept is too f_cking hard for you to grasp, then you are the stupidest person in our generation and you need to go to a mental health clinic.
admin should've not made it available via random album thing. also who do you think approved the album with nsfw pictures, hmm? that's right! admin did! so i can do as i please as long as the content is part of the mod/game in question :)
cope, mald, and seethe xdddd

Seriously, grow up. Just because you can, does not mean you should. This is not okay and you know it. What blows my mind is that this is against the terms of service and you still did it. What's worse is that, instead of you thinking how maybe it is not a good idea put nsfw pictures on a website where there are actual minors; you uploaded them anyways, disregarding and violating the terms of service, and gave a crappy excuse basically saying how other people get away with it so it must be okay for you to do it. Your lack of empathy and childish thinking is very disturbing. Try to conduct your manner as an adult and be accountable for your actions.

Thank you for your time,
lowkey destroyed that man

Back