Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Sonic.EXE (Mod) (Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2021, 2022)

This album was updated on 19th of August, 2022. This may remain the last update to Disc 2, unless y'all have proper full versions of B4cksl4sh and Hedge.

Last edited:
Eeeveelover,the Heroes and Villains cover art wasnt fanmade,it was made by Jacaris.As for others,just go on,i wont say anything abt that.

Eeeveelover,the Heroes and Villains cover art wasnt fanmade,it was made by Jacaris.As for others,just go on,i wont say anything abt that.
Cover art wasn't made by Jacaris. It was instead drawn by someone else (his significant other, I assume), which he used as the thumbnail. Then, someone lazily slapped the thumbnail onto the page. So, what I did was replace it with a version that's 1:1 aspect ratio.

artworks-Xlej4NuRkJxryLOK-dohXCA-t500x500.jpg
i just died of laughter posting his mouth opened

I stg, if you're gonna upload that image, DON'T. WE AINT ADDING SONGS WHERE WE BARELY HAVE MUCH (B4cksl4sh, & Hellbent). This image is going to be COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
I apologize for the tone, but please dont upload it onto the page. We've already gotten BS images uploaded onto the page before, and I've had to request for them to be removed. I really don't want to keep requesting the removal of images for the same page 3 DAMN TIMES

Back