God of War II Official Soundtrack (2007)

great music i`m glad i found this website. halo was ok. i really liked the soundtrack for death note.best website ever.

god of war 2 ost is awesome.blockbuster movie caliber.also check out shadow of the colossus ost freaking awesome on an outrageous scale.both 10/10

an overall fine creation of the game and the music and the adrenaline rushes you get when you hear the soundtrackk and play the game are the things that aid in this OST becoming a phenomenal success.SO MUSIC LOVERS GET AND CRAZY AND NO NEED TO TELL THE ALREADY CRAZY GOD OF WAR FANS......

Its a very good and challenging game and the sountracks man deadly . If the soundtracks were not there the game would not have been so good.ARK0307

Yeah, the Cyclops/Perseus/Zeus battle music seems to be missing, and that was one of my favorite pieces from the game. D: Oh well, the other music makes up for it. But I still think you should go and put that little bit into the soundtrack...

i love god of war very much.it is the best gaeme i ever seen it in my live
thx for all soundtrack*
i love god of war very much.it is the best gaeme i ever seen it in my live
thx for all soundtrack

well, only thing missing here is the text parts, like when Zeus says: and it is my way that is the way of the gods. Other than that all is good

I love the album and i love the game.It's the best game with spiritual and courageous music!!!and An excellent soundtrack. However, I have noticed that the track "The Isle of Creation" is incomplete; nearly two minutes or so of music are missing. I hope they fix that track as soon as possible, because, like the other tracks, they compose one of the most original and cool OST.

This OST is a must download for all God Of War fans...The soundtrack is even better than the game itself.This is a great site for everyone to listen to their favourite game OST'S and enjoy the epic masterpiece!

God of war is an amazingly wonderful game
and no game could compare with God of war
and am very glad i found this website and all the song are amazing....big fan

Back