God of War Original Soundtrack (2005)

i love it, i love it, thanks very much for ur effort but i am still looking 4 a sound track which kartos says I AM THE GOD OF WAR, I SHALL MAKE YOU SUFFER. keep it up guys

i love god of war game so much it is my best game i ever played i dint see any game like god of war.i will play god of war daily in my ps3.i can live without breathing but cant live without playing god of war

Its a awesome iam a great fan of this game....its a very interesting game i want more advanture of god of war......pls create more awesome bgm theme

Cara eu sou um amante desse game é serio mais tá faltando três trilhas que me levam a loucura nesse game uma do começo quando Kratos luta com os undead soldiers outra do final quando ele salva sua esposa e filha e a de quando ele escala as paredes do Gates of Athens ela é até semelhante a música tema de Bowser no Galaxy mesmo assim thanks I love this game!

Nice job bt i want kratos's dialogues whn he is bruttly kills enimies nd using special power nd i want specially ths1--> "i'm the god of war, i'll make you suffer"
plz help

most of us have played tens of video games, however, god of war is par excellence incomparable. along with its soundtracks it is a masterpiece that language fails to give it the merit it really deserves. therefore we simply say we admire this game and we admire more those minds that produced and created such a great work. lastly we have to heartily thank this website for providing all soundtracks.

This album's great.But please put the soundtrack whereby you are escaping from the underworld and you are balancing between the rotating poles with the spikes.Because that's one of my most favorite soundtracks.Tha nks!

Back