Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS2) (gamerip) (2001)

Love this music and Mutato Muzika. x3

For those asking, the bits of music from the Dark Eco chase AND the logs coming down at you on Misty Island, it's actually the same music from the Dark Eco plant battle. ^^

Some one seemed to miss the Theme From Sentinel Beach When You Go On That Cannon Tower and A Mix Plays on It Well well i cannot Find It

The only thing this soundtrack is missing is when Jak dies and Daxter says: "Don't worry, I'll avenge you...NOT!" Other than that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it!

Also, to the person who asked what music plays when you're escaping from the dark eco silo in Lost Precursor City or going up the wooden ramp in Misty Island where logs are coming down at you - that music is "Forbidden Jungle Temple (vs. Dark Eco Plant)". It's already there, as you can see! Although "Danger Theme" is a better name for it IMO.

Yes i loved this games music 10/1 and for those looking for those run aways or intense battles music its no.20, forbidden jungle vs dark eco plant! :)

Does anyone know who made this list and how I can reach out to them? They are missing Gol And Maia's Citadel (Green Sage Mix) and it would be nice to have all the games music in here.
The only way to listen to it is if you zoom walk (glitch where you can walk on wait by zooming out and in really fast) and get near the green sages cage.
love the music and i hope someone sees this

Back