Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (2011)

Wonder what the remake will add. No idea if they're redoing all the songs but I hope theyre better.

Where does "A Dream of the Sky, In the Fountain of Rainbows" Play? Or, is it unused?
It doesn't play anywhere because it is not in the game. That track and the two after it, "Final Battle" and "Four Buddies and the Wayfarer" come from the official music album of the game, "Kirby Wii Music Selection", which was released only in Japan and has its own rip here https://downloads.khinsider.com/gam...eturn-to-dream-land-kirby-wii-music-selection

Those three thenes are original arrangements made just as bonus tracks for that album and aren't in the game's files. They are here because, while this fan album where we are sitting right now aims to be a rip of the game's music, it also includes those three exclusive tracks from the official album, and also includes music from Dream Collection and its own sepparate CD, probably for the sake of having "everything" in one album.

It doesn't play anywhere because it is not in the game. That track and the two after it, "Final Battle" and "Four Buddies and the Wayfarer" come from the official music album of the game, "Kirby Wii Music Selection", which was released only in Japan and has its own rip here https://downloads.khinsider.com/gam...eturn-to-dream-land-kirby-wii-music-selection

Those three thenes are original arrangements made just as bonus tracks for that album and aren't in the game's files. They are here because, while this fan album where we are sitting right now aims to be a rip of the game's music, it also includes those three exclusive tracks from the official album, and also includes music from Dream Collection and its own sepparate CD, probably for the sake of having "everything" in one album.
Ok thanks

Hey! I’m just excited about the remake of this game and the new Kirby game which isn’t in full 3D but in full HD on Switch!

Unfortunately i'd love to upload albums to Khinsinder but i'm not sure how.
It's easy!! The first step is to make an account, but you've already done that!! The next step is to go to the homepage and click "My Uploads". Once you've gone there, click "Add new upload". Fill in all of the required information, give a link to an archive containing all of the music and at least one cover image, and you're done!! The admin will get back to you within a week (or less).

P.S. If the music has been released recently, there will be a blackout time where the album will not appear on the site for a few months to a year since the release of the album.

It's easy!! The first step is to make an account, but you've already done that!! The next step is to go to the homepage and click "My Uploads". Once you've gone there, click "Add new upload". Fill in all of the required information, give a link to an archive containing all of the music and at least one cover image, and you're done!! The admin will get back to you within a week (or less).

P.S. If the music has been released recently, there will be a blackout time where the album will not appear on the site for a few months to a year since the release of the album.
Ok thx for your help Super Game Ripper, I'll be sure to give some credit when I make my first album

I can't wait for the deluxe/remade versions to pop up here! Would love to listen on those repeatedly lol

For anyone who wants to put Deluxe up here make sure it's an entirely new upload and doesn't replace this current upload. The mastering between releases is different the the point where it's worth having both.

There used to be an upload of squeak squad that was replaced with a worse version; really annoying, but has since been fixed from another upload later.
Having the deluxe version here would be cool. Just have it in its own.

Back