Mario Kart 64 (N64, Switch, Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (1996)

Mario Kart 64's Soundtrack Is Great. The Game Itself Is The First 3D Mario Kart Game In The Series. Kamek Was Also Gonna Be In The Game As Well Koopa Troopa But, Wario & Donkey Kong Replaced Them Both (As Far As I Remember). Speaking Of Which, I Haven't Played This Game In About 7-8 Months Because My Copy Is Still In The Storage Unit Which Is About 8 Miles To Get There. This Game Is Way Better Than Super Mario Kart Ever Was (The Game Isn't Bad But It's The Least Best Of The Mario Kart Games I've Played). The Courses.Are More Fun, 2 Player Mode Fun To Lose Freinds Over, & If I Remember Correctly The Blue Shell Was Introduced Into This Destroying Many Friendships Across The World... Soundtrack:8.6/10. 9.3/10.

Last edited:
Mario Kart 64's Soundtrack Is Great. The Game Itself Is The First 3D Mario Kart Game In The Series. Kamek Was Also Gonna Be In The Game As Well Koopa Troopa But, Wario & Donkey Kong Replaced Them Both (As Far As I Remember). Speaking Of Which, I Haven't Played This Game In About 7-8 Months Because My Copy Is Still In The Storage Unit Which Is About 8 Miles To Get There. This Game Is Way Better Than Super Mario Kart Ever Was (The Game Isn't Bad But It's The Least Best Of The Mario Kart Games I've Played). The Courses.Are More Fun, 2 Player Mode Fun To Lose Freinds Over, & If I Remember Correctly The Blue Shell Was Introduced Into This Destroying Many Friendships Across The World... Soundtrack:8.6/10. 9.3/10.
Hey,what about me? I was unlockable and I am still in the game, waiting for a player to unlock me.

DUDE,wtf!!!

Besides, this game (and its soundtrack) is one of my favorites and I still go back to it today. The 3 Raceways, Wario Stadium song is memorable, the Moo Moo Farm and Yoshi Valley song is great, and don't get me started on Rainbow Road. I'd give this track an 8.3/10. The reason I didn't give it a 10/10 was because the song order is out of order and that bugs me.

Sort of an unbiased opinion onto why you should lower something down due to it being out of order, but alas. I can't change that.

Bro theres smth about this soundtrack and double dash that I can't quite put my finger on but the vibe is unmatched

Back