Mario Kart 7 (3DS) (gamerip) (2011)

Would it be possible to add higher quality .FLAC rips ?
Sadly, no. The 3DS's files are only a certain quality, and they can't be better than the ones in the files. The only way to make the soundtrack higher quality is you would need to remake all of the songs, which would be a lot of work, especially on one's own.

Hey weird question but I got this weird glitch
whenever I play the Mario Kart 7 and Mario Sunshine OSTs off of iTunes on my PC I get some weird distortions sounds in the music
the songs sound completely fine on my iPod and on the windows media player, but iTunes seems to have a problem with these two specific albums anyone got any ideas on how to fix it?

Last edited:
Hey weird question but I got this weird glitch
whenever I play the Mario Kart 7 and Mario Sunshine OSTs off of iTunes on my PC I get some weird distortions sounds in the music
the songs sound completely fine on my iPod and on the windows media player, but iTunes seems to have a problem with these two specific albums anyone got any ideas on how to fix it?
That’s iTunes for PC for ya. I’ve also been trying as well to fix it, maybe change the audio codec???

Wasn't there another Mario Kart 7 album on this site that had both Rainbow Road themes combined into one track? Was it taken down? And if so, can someone please make another version of the song? The way the percussion comes in after the moon variation felt so good.

Back