Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GC) (gamerip) (2003)

I love the music, I love the game. In fact, I could play it on my Gamecube right now. But does anyone else agree with me that the superstar track sounds kinda weird?

it's alrite i'm just so bored man, just what the heck are you doing. But this music is just plain awesome, why they have those silly adverts on russian girls i do not know? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? m m m m m m n m n m b m
What the Cinnamon Toast Flip are you TALKING ABOUT?!

That of Hit by lightning is false, in double dash the horrible distortions caused by lightning did not exist, on the contrary there was a sound that characterized the lightning a lot, that sound of being added to the album and eliminating from the album those altered soundtracks with (Hit by lightning)

I love the music, I love the game. In fact, I could play it on my Gamecube right now. But does anyone else agree with me that the superstar track sounds kinda weird?
wait I forgot this is the time of the gamecube everything sounded mario sunshine-y
also track 24 makes it sound like "uh oh baby's gonna barf soon"

Last edited:
This is my favorite MK game. It's music is great and the two person per kart mechanic is fun and interesting.

I'm listening to the Mario Kart OSTs for the first time.
This is the best one so far. I love the menu theme. The other games have awesome OSTs too.
9/10.

Back