Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, Xbox, GC, Windows) (gamerip) (2002)

we got the power, we got the boo-yea, ive got the fever for the flavor on my boo-yea!!! 'nother dimension, something something, lets take it to the gamma dimension!!! i got the green blow under my car!!! ive got the poe-poes to leave youu apart!!!

This game easily has the best soundtrack out of my collection and every time I listen to these songs I think of back when I first got this game and was blown away by the graphics and the car choices. It's awesome how this site has so many game soundtracks and the overall quality is mentionable. Obviously they are straight from the game and not recorded through the soundcard or something. One note though, the "remix" of the two Hot Action Cop songs are the only "remixes" as the other "remixes" are just the instrumental version of the respective songs used during police pursuits.

Thank you very much sir. I have been searching these since last two years. But that all in vein. I found that on these site. Thank you.

thanks for this music of NFS
Excellent soundtrack for a great game,brought by this awesome site.
I can't believe that I found them on this site!

It is mindblowing. But I could not find the title track of nfs hot pursuit 2, which is played at the time of game starting point. Where do I find this song?

I had been looking for all these songs since a long time.. Found it here. Great Quality and Excellent Music..

Thanks .. You really Rock Man :)

I've been searching for these tracks for a while Thanks very much but I did not find the Intro sound track of the game is there any way to get it

This is a good song list form hot pursuit 2 and there on high qaulity sound for my ipod nano 5-gen thanks and rock on ''NEED FOR SPEED''

Awesome Album....I love this Game one of my Favorite this is a classic...NFS best racing game ever!. Now! i can't wait for the New Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

I am so thankfull 2 u that u provided these tracks which r not available somewhere else. I request u 2 keep such rare tracks on u'r site.

I was listened these Musics in the NFS game and now find it in your site.
may be one of the reasons that i like NFS game was becouse of these musics
now we can find out how can be efective the music in the Games.
Thank You.

Back