Paper Mario: Color Splash (Wii U) (gamerip) (2016)

Oh really? The files have their own built-in fade-out?
Yeah, that's why it can be unique on some tracks
that's also why I left in the Mario Kart 8 track; on the fade out, it's missing the drums, and I don't think that's how it is in the file from Mario Kart 8

Last edited:
7-8/10
Cherry Lake is peak.
But please, someone update this man. This rip needs to be looped. The tracks end too quickly.
Nope. Besides my opinion (looping makes you lose interest quicker and is unnecessary space), in this case specifically looping it removes unique content from the ends of the tracks.

Nope. Besides my opinion (looping makes you lose interest quicker and is unnecessary space), in this case specifically looping it removes unique content from the ends of the tracks.
1. I'd agree somewhat if the tracks were longer, but literally every single track is around 2 minutes long or fewer, with the only exception being the Credits theme, with 7 minutes. Would it really hurt to loop them once?
2. That problem with unique content can be very easily fixed by just looping it and instead of doing the fade out at the end manually just let the file finish playing.

1. I'd agree somewhat if the tracks were longer, but most tracks in this game are less than 2 minutes long. Would it really hurt to loop them once?
2. That problem with unique content can be very easily fixed by just looping it and instead of doing the fade out at the end manually just let the file finish playing.
I guess that could fix it, but that still feels strange aside from my opinion. But also man, the soundtrack's 3 hours long.

I guess that could fix it, but that still feels strange aside from my opinion. But also man, the soundtrack's 3 hours long.
That's because of there's a ton of tracks in this OST. Not because they are long. Most are less than a minute long. If you're listening to tracks individually or, in my case, on shuffle mixed in with other music, I just think it's too short.

Last edited:
That's because of there's a ton of tracks in this OST. Not because they are long. Most are less than a minute long.
It's still 3 hours of content, which would end up being around 3 hours of duplicate content (a lot!)
But also nobody's stopping you if you want to go ahead and do it. I just won't support looping by reuploading it like that.

I personally prefer Origami King’s soundtrack more, but i still think this one is pretty good. The tracks not looping bugs me a lot, especially trying to listen to it alongside Origami King and Sticker Star that do loop. At least adding looped variations like in Kirby and the Forgotten Land would make this a better listening experience in my opinion.

I personally prefer Origami King’s soundtrack more, but i still think this one is pretty good. The tracks not looping bugs me a lot, especially trying to listen to it alongside Origami King and Sticker Star that do loop. At least adding looped variations like in Kirby and the Forgotten Land would make this a better listening experience in my opinion.
Looped variations would just be unnecessary. I'd just replace the whole thing with the looped versions.

Greetings, I write this because there were 2 more variations of the Royal Rumble theme based in the red and green paints. The orange and purple paintings don't have variations of the same Roy Koopa battle theme, because I just checked it out right now. Only then will the soundtrack be completed.

Greetings, I write this because there were 2 more variations of the Royal Rumble theme based in the red and green paints. The orange and purple paintings don't have variations of the same Roy Koopa battle theme, because I just checked it out right now. Only then will the soundtrack be completed.
Don't they only change speed? That's why they are not here. Also this technically isn't complete anyway, I've slowly been working on collecting the musical stings which were part of the sound effects archive rather than the music in the files.

Back