PERSONA5 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2017)

My favorite video game soundtrack of all time. Perfectly composed and heightens the emotions from the gameplay increasing the replayability. After 150 hours to successfully complete the game I have played more than an additional 200 hours. Within two weeks I will surpass 400 hours of combined gameplay. This soundtrack only makes me want to play more and when I physically can not play the game I listen to the soundtrack nearly continuously. Thanks Atlas Sound Team for going above and beyond in creating all of the tracks. Love it.

The first song was so fresh and new to my ears that I got hooked. In fact, I registered on this site just because of this one song. Love the soundtrack and this site!

One of the best video game soundtracks of the modern era. And it goes so well with the gameplay and cutscenes. Amazing soundtrack for an amazing game.

The fact that the OST doesn't end with Jazz in the Velvet Room bothers me immensely. It's the #1 thing I hope the Royal Edition can address. Oh, and also the total length of the OST, it's not long enough for such a long game.

I have no idea why people think this music is the best soundtrack. Sure, it has okay songs here and there, but it's not worth being number one on the most viewed songs list. 70% of the songs sound like they were made in fruity loops with default sounds. It's passable, but way too overrated. I also have the feeling that it got popular just because the character Joker was put into Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Persona 5 It has a soundtrack that fits perfectly in the game, and although the themes are not very impressive or complex. Its simplicity Makes it possible to enjoy at any time. That without counting that it is music is very good to listen to while you are busy without being very distracted. Although it does not reach the level of Minecraft in that aspect

Shoji Meguro... Hands Down To You Sir đź‘Ź... That Beneath The Mask Soundtrack Is Just On Another Level đź‘Ś..

Back