Pokémon Diamond & Pokémon Pearl: Super Music Collection (2006)

I just tried to download the M4A files, and they work perfectly fine. I'm not sure what you are doing wrong. You click on the song name, then right click on the M4A file link and click Save As.

I just tried to download the M4A files, and they work perfectly fine. I'm not sure what you are doing wrong. You click on the song name, then right click on the M4A file link and click Save As.
what happens is that, when I do that, it enters the specific tab where it always plays automatically and the volume is set to maximum, the problem is that it does not play automatically, and it does not let me interact with anything within the tab, I can not hit play, I can not download it; it happens with all the albums that have that option to download to .M4A format.

what happens is that, when I do that, it enters the specific tab where it always plays automatically and the volume is set to maximum, the problem is that it does not play automatically, and it does not let me interact with anything within the tab, I can not hit play, I can not download it; it happens with all the albums that have that option to download to .M4A format.
What browser and operating system are you using?

What browser and operating system are you using?
Ah... I figured out how, I have to "click" where it says "Save linked content as..." (which is different from "Save as..."), option that always saves me anything in another ""not manipulable"" format, like .WEBM, that's why I didn't take it into account, Sorry hehe.... By the way, I use Opera

Good, but the Old Chateau theme is missing.
De hecho no, sí está, pero bajo el nombre de «Forest Manor»; que sería una traducción directa de su nombre japonés al inglés.
Translated:
In fact no, it is, but under the name "Forest Manor"; which would be a direct translation of its Japanese name into English.

Back