Pokemon Colosseum (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

one of my favorite soundtracks on the Gamecube. This and Chibi-Robo! are the two I probably return to the most.

Lol but does anybody know why the unused US Bonus Disc Menu music (track 97) is the menu music from Kirby Air Ride?

This music brings me back. Oh, how I loved the work of Tsukasa Tawada. Fun fact: After Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, he'd go on to work on several other Pokemon games. The list includes Pokemon Battle Revolution, Trozei, Shuffle, and Cafe (Re)Mix. 😊

Um... Just FYI... The 4th Colosseum Battle and the 4th Cipher Admin Battle are not exactly the same! It's true that they start out as the same theme, but the Colosseum version loops back to the beginning while the Cipher Admin plays a totally different theme after it plays once! The only GameCube Pokémon game that the 4th Colosseum Battle matched the 4th Cipher Admin Battle in Colosseum was Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness!

I just uploaded the 4th Colosseum Battle from Pokémon Colosseum to this GameRip! Hopefully the Admins will listen to it fully so they notice the difference! Remember though, the 4th Colosseum Battle in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness used the Cipher Admin Battle theme from Colosseum and not this one! Or at least not in full...

Last edited:
Back